DO’s & DONE’s Before I Leave…
- Roommates: check! (American & Spanish… Perfect combination!!)
- Big suitcase: delivered yesterday!
- Meeting arrangements with friends & family in Spain: all set and done! (Karine in February, grandmother & aunts in March, Kim in March, …)
- Ticket home: check April! 4 days to Belgium.
- Sleepover with my godchild before I leave
- Final appointment at my hairdresser (she’s the best, don’t wanna miss her so long!)
- Application for my internship (planned for 2014): Ecuador, Peru or Nicaragua –> as long as it is far, Spanish and awesome, I’m fine with it! 😉
- Distribution of the plants in my appartment: check!
- Learned my mother how to Skype >> Mission only half accomplished (she has no webcam hahahaha)
- One way ticket Valencia – Brussels: never wanna book it!!!!
- Driving license classes: needed for this summer
- Extra piece of luggage at the airline I’m flying with (way too much to carry to Spain!)
- Final dates with all my friends…. My agenda is becoming overloaded
- Cancelling my telecommunication contracts + bringing all the stuff back to the store
- Final big cleaning session at my house (any volunteer?…)
- Business Economics
- Applied Informatics 2: Microsoft Office – Excel
- Travel Technology
- English for Tourism: Focus on the US & Canada
- Spanish 2 (college)
- Travel Industry Law
- Travel Insurances
- Spanish 2 (university)
- Leisure Management
Thumbs up for me !